Well pax started so does the games, some games making their spots (newly) some already in E3 but still its good time if you missed some. I missed Godus in E3 now I had chance to watch its awesome/wonderful presentation.Godus is not just a Black&White because its going to be more online... So you have to find other Gods, weird? Nope... Very well systematic indroduced in this game, you can create new lake, bash trees or destroy mines all fine but you need to be careful with those ... Lots of ages in the game from nothing to space age, so you may need those in future...You need new people so you get... You need war 🙂 plan yourself use your powers and get new type of people, all types has their traits special stuff...Game will be on steam at September price will be 19$ - beta access etc... So I found this on YouTubewww.youtube.com/watch?v=dHLMdNiObos
- Fixed an exploit with Ascend-a-Friend summons.
- PVP Auto Flag is now disabled by default.
- New Boosts are now available in the Boosts section of the store:
- Artifact Tracking
- Artifact Hunter's Tracking Vials
- Twisted Artifact Hunter's Tracking Vial
- Mounting Speed Reduction
- Spring Loaded Pow Kickers
- Portable Auctioneer is now available in the Services category.
- Parasite: Now ends when the target dies.
- Corpse Explosion: Now deals reduced damage in PVP.
- Spasm: Now has a 20m range.
- Face Slam: Now has a 20m range.
- Furious Rage: Now has a 20m range.
- ZE: Fixed loot issues in a few old zone events.
- Increased zone event frequency.
- * Increased zone event frequency.
- Increased zone event frequency.
- Additional mentoring rewards have been added to the Exuvia of Khargroth zone event for Scarwood Reach! Bling bling!
- Fixed a Hailol foothold at Simoom's Edge whose Hailol invasion path was often blocked by a stronghold.
- Stronghold abilities, such as Mass Incinerate, Landslide, Catastrophic Flood, and Mass Drowning, are now less punishing.
PVP AND WARFRONTS
- Guns for Hire weekly now only requires a single victory in Port Scion.
- All relic quality planar essences are now salvageable.
- Fixed an issue causing summon friend not to work with visitors from other shards.
- Cross faction players should no longer get kicked out of a group when entering a sliver.
- Players from PVP shards in cross faction PVE groups should no longer get disbanded after a respawn.
- Sending a cross shard guild invite will no longer put the invited character into a state where they could not receive
any guild invitations, and will instead display an error message that reads "Cannot invite players from a different shard".
- Deep's Supply Crates have been replaced with Crucia's Supply Crates!- New items have been added to Crucia's Supply Crates: Life and Death themed costume weapons, as well as the the Golden Armored Spindrel. - Rare quality Greater Essences have also been been added.- Relic boxes no longer contain rare quality gear.- Relic boxes have a chance at dropping 160% boost potions.- When currency drops from Crucia's Supply Crates, you will now receive both PVE and PVP currencies.
- Adjusted sellback prices of items available on the RIFT Store.
- Subtlety: Is now affected by PAs that increase the duration of buffs over 5 minutes in duration.
- Fae Mimicry: Fixed an issue causing abiliyt to proc from Lightning Hammer damage.
- Salvation: Now causes non-channeled, non-Justicar ground targeted damaging abilities to heal the Justicar for 5% of its listed healing.
- Ward of Flame: Can now be used by multiple people on the same target at the same time.
- Ward of Fire: Fixed an issue that sometimes let the ability to be cast without consuming the Blessing of Flame buffs.
- Symbol of the Sun, Symbol of the Torch: Can now only be applied to up to 3 allies at a time.
- Inflame: Now causes Flame Lance and Fire Wall to cause an additional 10/20% damage over 3s.
- Inflame: Now allows an additional 1/2 Fire Walls to be active, but reduces the damage of Fire Wall by 10/20%, and reduces the cast time of Char by 50/100%.
- Symbol of the Hearth: This abiliy has been removed.
- New ability: Cauterizing Wave: Obtained after spending 24 points in the Purifier soul. Removes 1 Curse, Disease, or Poison from up to 10 party or raid members, 10s cooldown.
- Emblem of Ashes: This talent has been removed.
- New talent: Feed the Flames: Feed the Flames now applies Feed the Flames to allies when they are affected by a Symbol buff, increasing healing received from Fire abilities by 10/20%.
- Premonition: This abiliy has been removed.
- New Ability: Flame of Life: Restores health equal to 300% of the Cleric's Maximum Health to up to 10 group or raid members over 6s, reduces damage taken by affected allies by 20%, and increases damage dealt by those allies by 5%. Instant cast with a 90s cooldown.
- Flame of Life: This ability is obtained by spending 61 points in the Purifier soul, and applies a debuff to affected allies for 90s, preventing them from receiving the effects of Life's Rapture or Flame of Life.
- Absorb effects from Wards now stack.
- Ward of Flame: Now a 3 second channeled ability restoring health over 3s that applies a stacking absorb shield effect each second. Lasts 10s with a max of 3 stacks.
- Ward of Flame: Ticks of this ability also apply a stacking buff to the caster, reducing the cast time of Ward of Fire by 0.5s and its mana cost by 5% per stack, with a max of 6 stacks.
- Buffs procced by Sign of Anticipation, Sign of Daring, Sign of Faith and Sign of Wrath can now stack with each other. A cleric may still only have one of the proccing buffs active at a time.
- Soul Brand: Now reduces maximum health per stack of its debuff instead of increasing damage taken.
- Frozen Wrath: Now no longer lands on targets the caster already has Frozen Wrath on when spread by Strike of the Maelstrom.
- Tidal Surge and Monsoon: These abilities now work together as expected.
- Flaring Power: Now costs 50 Charge to cast and no longer drains Charge while active.
- Flashback no longer causes the current target to get deselected.
- Life's Rapture: Now applies a debuff to affected allies for 90s, preventing them from receiving the effects of Life's Rapture or Flame of Life.
- Life's Rapture: Now uses smart healing in determining who the effects are applied to.
ZONESSTEPPES OF INFINITY
- Moved one of the Power Blades out of collision in the Arcanum Conservatory.
- ZE: Fragment of Kaaz'Ra: Improved user experience of event.
I’m not gonna start with YET another game going F2P area, its very normal to see this game going F2P 🙂 – I bought this game don’t know when but never enjoyed too much maybe my MOBA phobia 😛You can download the game on SteamI hope they can stay alive 🙂
Since our launch we have been listening to all of you and adding the features that you wanted in Forge in every release. You have all made Forge a much better game then when we released a little over 9 months ago. And for that I thank all of you! We still have a few very important features for the success of Forge yet to implement like teams and Guilds (which is almost ready), but we’re getting there with your help and support. However, this next release is all about Forge’s survival. As you all know, we’re an Indie developer and are able to continue to support the game with new features from the sales of Forge every month. In order to continue to do this we must change our business plan in order to get more players playing Forge so it’s fun for everyone and to continue funding development. This is why Forge must go F2P.So, what will Forge F2P look like? Well, we continue to stand by our commitment that Forge will not be pay-to-win. As you see from our item store already, items are cosmetic. We hope in the future to add customization to cosmetic items as well. So the assassin could have a different dagger that gave her some kind of customization as well. For now, we will offer armor sets and XP boosts. We will be introducing 4 new sets including Bivröst Armor, Gullveig’s Armor, Armor of Muspelheim, and new war-painted helms: the Bardajalmor. For a while we had the idea of being a little more of a Freemium offering and charging for Progression. We have since decided from feedback from all of you to drop this idea and allow all access to the Item Store.We’ve been getting a lot of feedback from all of you as well as from some F2P experts on our pricing. One common theme is that we need to have items priced for all types of players. So, some that are priced for the first purchase player and some higher priced more exclusive items. We also want to take into account the time it takes to play Forge to unlock some of these items. For example, The Kaldrhiti Armor takes around 800 games to unlock. It’s hard to put a price on your time playing Forge, but we don’t want to de-value it. So, this will obviously be a higher priced more exclusive item.We are also planning to have some Starter Packs available on Steam at different price points and offering different items. There will be one priced at $19 and we plan to give everyone who has purchased Forge this pack which will most likely contain a timed XP boost and a skin set for all characters. We really want to make sure you’re all happy with the F2P transition since you all got us to where we are today 🙂This is a really big change for Forge. We are hoping that with the new progression changes from the last patch that the new influx of players will have an easier time finding out how fun Forge can be. We are targeting next week for this release. The release will also contain some stability fixes as well. Thank you all again for all your help and suggestions that went into our F2P transition. Now, is everyone ready for all the new players that will be coming to Forge next week?
- Fixed a client crash that could occur during loading screens.
- You now once again will soulwalk on your own server when respawning and running back to a cross-shard dungeon entrance.
- The /wardrobe command is now only restricted to only three uses every ten seconds. This command can be used to make it easier when switching equipment macros to also change your selected wardrobe!
- Fixed an issue preventing you from inviting members of the opposite faction when in the middle of a Dungeon run.
- Cabalist- Fixed an issue preventing Obliterate from correctly affecting Bound Fate.- Slightly increased PVP damage bonus Obliterate applies to Disintegration.
- Inquisitor- Increased the stack size of Echoing Concord to 8.
- Dominator- Fixed an issue with Prion’s Glowing Dominator Crystal’s 2-piece set bonus sticking around after the crystal is unequipped.
- Assassin- Virulent Poison, Lethal Poison, Leeching Poison, Debilitating Poison, Enfeebling Poison: Base chance to trigger has been increased to 30%, up from 20%.- Poison Malice: Cooldown reduced from 2 mins to 1 min - Debilitating Poison: Now also reduces the movement speed of affected enemies by 30%. - Heartseeker: Now increases the damage of Assassin attacks by 5-25%, up from 4-20%. - Enduring Brew: Now off Global Cool Down and also restores 30 energy. No longer cost energy to use. - Cloak and Dagger: Effect now lasts 15s, up from 10s. - Exposed Weakness: Increased the attack power contribution to the damage bonus.
- Bladedancer- T’Scain’s Bladedancer Crystal: The effect from the 4 piece bonus now lasts 24s, up from 21s. - Blade Hustle: Increases the duration of Rhythmic abilities by 3-9s, up from 2-6s. - Hack and Slash: Successful Critical Hits now increases all damage by 3-15%. - Blade Tempo: Now increases all damage by 30% instead of only Physical damage. - Strike Back: Now triggered when you deflect an attack. - Reprisal: Now activated when you deflect an attack. - Defensive Pose: Now also increases movement speed by 15%. - Dancing Steel: Damage has been increased. - Double Coup: Now increases the damage of all Bladedancer Combo Point generating attacks by 85%, up from 75%.
- Marksman - Collateral Damage: Now increases the damage of single target ranged weapon attacks by 2-6%, up from 1-3%. - Bull’s Eye: Now on a 1 min cooldown. Forces the next damaging Rogue ability to Critically Hit. - Shoot to Kill: Effect is no longer reduced in PvP. - Full Metal Jacket: Now also increases the Critical Hit chance of Rapid Fire Shot by 5-10%. - Silver Tip Munitions: Now causes the enemy to take 6% more damage from the Rogue per stack, up from 5%.
- Nightblade- Hellfire Blades, Smoldering Blades, Fell Blades: Damage has been increased. - Touch of Darkness: Function has been changed. For the next 6s, weapon ability attacks deal additional Death damage, drain 5 Energy or 5 Power or 3% of the enemy’s maximum mana. 1 min cooldown.
- Ranger- The Dire Wolf now has a Charge ability. - Ace Shot: Now takes 8% more damage from the Rogue, up from 6%. - Predatory Instincts: Now increases the Rogue and the pet’s attack power and weapon damage by 4%. - Ravenous Instincts: Now also increases Critical Hit chance by 5%. - Feral Instincts: Now also reduces damage taken by 5%.
- Saboteur- Now increases the damage contribution from your weapon and attack power contribution to Blast Charge and Spike Charge by 4-20%, up from 2-10%.
- Tactician - Necrotic Torrent, Infernal Torrent, Glacial Torrent: Damage has been reduced. - Curative Torrent, Curative Beam: Healing has been increased. - Restorative Bolt: Healing has been increased. Can now be cast on yourself. - Primer: Now lasts 60s, up from 30s. - Curative Engine, Restorative Engine, Necrotic Engine, Empyrean Engine: No longer on GCD. - Empyrean Ray, Necrotic Ray, Curative Blast: Now removes stacks of Torrent Overload based on Combo Points. - Empyrean Engine: Now also increases the damage and healing done by Cores by 20%. - Empyrean Engine, Necrotic Engine, Curative Engine, Restorative Engine: Now are toggled abilities. - Power Core, Curative Core, Necrotic Core, Fortification Core: No longer restricted to setting at most 1 type of Core at a time.
- Beastmaster- Vicious Opportunity: Fixed a bug where Vicious Opportunity is tagged incorrectly as a Builder. It no longer benefit from any damage bonuses to Builders and should no longer activate the Paragon’s Follow Up attacks.
- Paragon- Flurry: Can now be used from a 20m range. Now tagged as a ranged attack.
- Riftblade- Blade of the Ascended: Now increases the damage of Riftblade abilities by 30% instead of all damage abilities. - Planar Blade: Now increases the damage of Riftblade abilities by 10%, up from 5%. - Surging Energy: Now grants a 25-50% chance that the power cost of the next Attack Point generating ability is reduced by 25%. - Rift Implosion: Fixed a bug where Rift Implosion consumes Surging Energy when the damage effect happens. It should only consume Surging Energy when it is initially applied.
- Tempest- Double Pulse: No longer has a cooldown. - Quick Recharge: Now reduces the cooldown of Charged Pulse, Lightning Torrent and Storm Torrent by 2.5/5s. - Grounded: Now refunctioned to increase the damage of all ranged attacks by 5-15%.
- Warlord- Breaking Blow: No longer generates additional threat. - Eye of the Storm: Function has been changed. Now snares a single enemy for 10s. 10s cooldown.
- Exodus of the Storm Queen: Hot Lead, Cold Steel - Addressed an issue that could cause the Storm Legion Attackers to remain unattackable after they burst into the building.
- Completing Instant Adventures in The Dendrome now awards 50 Hailol and Achyati notoriety.
- Strongholds- Ustulous should wait a small amount of time after teleporting before casting her heal. - Reduced the damage of several Stronghold boss abilities, such as a few of Ustulous's ranged attacks and Ridira's Void Barrage.