If you have a wow history or you are playing it now, surely you know what is the meaning of Karazhan. Old times stuff and the collectible horse and some of the end game enchantments for the burning crusade patch. Well enough of old world of warcraft history we here surely here for party… And who is the best surely the Dj. Medivh!!!!!
We’re not kidding when we say that your name is on the guest list; the first mission of One Night in Karazhan will be available for free when the adventure is released!
Karazhan, long a potent nexus of arcane energies, is about to become the focal point of a very different kind of cosmic force. The wizard Medivh has used every bit of magic at his disposal to set up the most lavish and extravagant party of all time, and your name is on the guest list alongside the crème de la crème of Azeroth and beyond! With such an eclectic mix of attendees, it’s guaranteed that this party will be out of this world.
But as you groove to the music and let the sights dazzle you, beware; one night in Karazhan, and even tough guys tumble. Keep your decks straight, your wits sharp, and above all, stay alive!
Check out the thrills to be had with One Night in Karazhan:
- New Cards: Make your way through four wings chock-full of challenging bosses, unexpected twists, and mystical mayhem. Beat the bosses and earn their brand-new cards for your collection!
- Legendary: Get ready for truly dazzling legendary cards such as Moroes and many more!
- Class Challenges: As the evening progresses, you will unlock nine all-new class challenges that test your skills in surprising new ways. Succeed, and unlock their rewards!
- New Game Board: When an archmage throws a party, nothing but the best will do. Prepare to be spellbound by the magic of Karazhan!
- Never a dull moment: Your host may be a Guardian of Tirisfal, a vastly powerful magic user, and a fantastic dancer, but nobody’s perfect. Some matters may transpire over the course of the evening that might require your… special attention. Come prepared!
- Portals Everywhere: This party is so intense, it’s warping the very fabric of space and time to bring in more guests! Use the new portal spell cards to unleash the magic and summon random minions to the field.
If you think that’s all nope… There is also prologue which shows the very first boss (or the very last)… But I expect to see Medivh as final boss.